Thursday, July 22, 2010

...it's been awhile!


Wow...I cannot believe how long it has been.
I have so much to blog about but so little time.
I have also missed reading my favorite blogs...I think my problem is I go to sleep
WAY too early
I wish I had more time in the day to read and write and see all that people are up to!
...Maybe someday...

So I don't even know where to start
I will start with the good stuff
VACATION

We went to Hilton Head and we took along some Hilton Head newbies with us
My sister Andrea's husband Dave had never been on a vacation with us
My mom's sister Angie and her husband Pete also tagged along!

It was a great trip
WE love HILTON HEAD!
We always rent a house with a pool...walk to the beach everyday
we ride bikes to starbucks every morning
play games
laugh a TON!!
eat good food
take naps in the pool on rafts

IT IS FANTASTIC!
More blogs to come...I have a lot to talk about!




1 comment:

  1. That sounds fantastic! I've never been. Maybe someday Jason and I can tag along on one of your trips!

    ReplyDelete