Tuesday, January 11, 2011

::parties::

Christmas is over...I miss it already.
{Don't judge me but I even caught myself singing Christmas carols today!}

I just love Christmas and this year was the year of parties!!

Every time I would tell Norah we were having/going to another party she would reply,
"Another one!"

One day we even hosted 3 different Holiday festivities at our house-crazy I know!

One of the parties that I loved the most was a Girls Christmas dinner that Andrea and I hosted at our house!

Preparing for the party was half the fun!
Making the menu {we had chicken cordon bleu}, grocery shopping, using the good china, and making little gifts was super fun!
I wish I had the time/money/energy to have dinner parties more often!


Getting the table ready
The bags I originally saw in "Women's Day Magazine" but you can also find them here.


The Desserts {Chocolate amaretto ganache in chocolate cups!}
The Table Set

The Pomegranate Sippers

...and the friends!

1 comment: