Wednesday, April 6, 2011

5th quarter is HERE!

Well...its over!
This 3 week break was just what the doctor ordered
I am rested and ready to jump back into the battle of nursing school...

here are some things that we did:

  • Had lots of fun with Norah: many games of memory and don't break the ice were played. Norah and I also went to Totter's Otterville one day! We spent some great quality time together!
  • I got a haircut!!
  • we cleaned out the basement: it is great to get around down there now
  • cleaned under the bed
  • painted Norah's "big girl" bed and dresser: it turned out great, I cannot wait to post pictures
  • finished a frame project I started months ago!
  • got Norah's birthday invitations in the mail and starting planning the event!
  • Had lunch with friends
  • Cleared off the TiVo with Joe: we hadn't watched anything since my last break
  • Went to weddings, hung out with friends, had great meals with family
  • Stayed up late
  • Slept in every morning until 8 AM
  • Went to the gym often
  • Read a book other than a Nursing book
  • Celebrated Norah's birthday in bed because she had a stomach bug...then I got it 2 days later so I spent my last day of break in bed!
I am sure so much more was accomplished I just cannot think of anything right now

Some things that will have to wait:
  • crafting with Niki: due to stomach bug
  • cleaning all windows
  • cleaning up landscaping {it was cold or wet most of this break!}
  • finding sconces
All and all...it has been wonderful
Have a great day, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment