Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Picture projects

Project 1: So I woke up 2 days before Mothers day and realized I did not have a single thing
for my mother-in-law or my mom. I panicked.

I started looking online and found somewhere {I don't know where}
this picture idea. So I quickly went out bought the frames and needed to take NC pictures.
Unfortunately it was raining...so Saturday morning at 7:00 the sun was up
{it was supposed to rain all day!}
So I decided to wake Norah up, throw a dress on her,
and take her outside to get these pictures taken!
I was desperate.

We got the pictures...had them printed off, and voila, we had gifts!
The moms loved it of course, complete success!

{sorry about the picture qualities}


Project 2: This wall of pictures has been a project in the works for months!
I bought the frames, picked out the pictures, and finally had them printed.

To make sure the frames were in the right place I got a big sheet of paper
outlined the frames, hung the paper on the wall, nailed through the paper, took the paper down then hung the frames {I saw that once of a tv show}
It worked like a dream!

I love this wall, and I love our den.
{again horrible picture quality}

I promise I will show you our office, den and upstairs bathroom someday!
We are getting a "new to us" couch in a few days and then I will get some pictures of the rooms!

Caio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment