Wednesday, June 9, 2010

driving to Lexington

Today is Joe's 29th Birthday!! YEA!!!

Joe is in Lexington all weekend on business...BOOOO!!!

I am going to go visit him after school so we can celebrate his birthday together! YEA!!

We hope to find a good restaurant to go to!!


{When we used to live in Lincoln County going to Lexington for dinner seemed like the greatest thing ever!! But now that we live in civilization I am not looking forward to it as I once used to!}


I am sitting in class listening to the rain pouring down and I am dreading the drive!


This is what I am picturing the road looking like...



Luckily...my mom just bought the new Jack Johnson CD last night and I snagged it for the drive!

This is a spontaneous date night that is super fun...I just hope to stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment