Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...


I have been studying and studying...and I cannot get my mind off CHRISTMAS!

I long for the day I can trade in my Pharmacology book for Christmas Carols
and early mornings of studying for long nights of wrapping presents

I have four more weeks of school and they cannot come soon enough

Nursing school is hard {not that I wasn't expecting it to be}
but I think the hardest thing about it is wanting to do other things but stuck studying
I have to keep reminding myself it is worth it, it is!

I did get to do something Christmasy today
Joe and I have been married for 6 years and we have never hung Christmas lights
{not my choice}
Well today...I did it, with my parents help, while Joe is at work!
It was soo fun, I cannot wait for it to get dark to see how it looks!

So despite school, Christmas is on its way!
I personally cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for doing the Christmas lights! We have yet to put ours up..I think this is our second year...the babes really enjoy it of course.

    ReplyDelete