Wednesday, November 24, 2010

too cute!

This is too cute to not share...
NC and I were in the car and we were talking about Thanksgiving
...what it means, why we celebrate it
and I started telling her things I am thankful for.
Then I asked her what she is thankful for...
and she said, " ummm..."
1. Milk
2. Zoo Babies
3. mommy
{I made the top three!}
Anyway, I pray that someday she makes the connection between how awesome it is that God provides constantly and faithful for our needs {like milk}
and God's grace is seen through amazing creation {like zoo babies!}
Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving...
its the little things

2 comments:

  1. That made me tear up a little. How sweet...we pray for those things and are excited to watch God answer them in her specifically! Goodness we have SO much to be thankful for. Praise the Lord :) ...love you. ~andrea

    ReplyDelete