Wednesday, February 9, 2011

bye-bye blackberry!

SO...I have been a faithful Blackberry carrier for over 4 years.
It was good to me. I liked the way it kept my life organized with it's amazing calender
and I still charge the phone just so I can play BlasterBall...but I have a new love!

THE EVO!

There are so many reasons why I love this phone!

Here are some of the perks...
1. It is fun...the blackberry was business all the time but the Evo is a fun phone!
2. Joe and I can sync our calenders so whenever he updates his calender it appears on mine...it is a great way to keep our lives in sync.
3. Apps...2 weeks ago I never even knew what an "app" was...now I love them. My favorite ones are the apps that help me with school. Drug identification, disease descriptions, and lab values all at my fingertips!
4. The voice recorder is amazing! I can tape all my lectures now ( I was planning on buying a recorder that would have cost me the same price the phone cost!)
5. It has other fun games! (I only miss BlasterBall a little bit!)
6. On Sprint's family plan we are paying the same amount we were paying at T-Mobile
7. The best part of all is we have cell phone service in our house. With T-Mobile we lived in a dead zone!

So if you are searching for a new phone I would highly suggest the Evo!

No comments:

Post a Comment