Sunday, February 13, 2011

vampire skin

Well February is here and it about this time every year I start talking myself out of walking RUNNING to the nearest tanning bed to get some color on my almost transparent skin.

You know the "vampire skin" I am talking about.
It is dry, crying out to be quenched by the sun kissed rays.
And every year I have to remind myself how bad those tanning beds are for my body
...yadda yadda and I never end up going.

Why does it have to be that your skin looks so much better with a little sun glow on it?
Everything seems to wear better with a tan;
Clothes, makeup, jewelry, hair...I could go on and on.


But as for today my skin will stay white as the snow
but luckily snow has to go away sometime!


{Just in case you were wondering-Joe is super cute tan!}







No comments:

Post a Comment