Saturday, January 14, 2012

pregnancy chronicles-2

THE WEEK
week 17
2nd Trimester

GENDER
I have a doctors appointment next week...we will schedule the ultrasound then!

CRAVINGS
turkey sandwiches handmade by Joe and a Wendys Frosty

SYMPTOMS
I now KNOW that the fluttering I feel is the baby.
I get little kicks every couple hours and I love it.
One night Joe was even able to feel an extra strong kick...so special.

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT
I love the movement and I love talking about the new baby with Norah.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
Anything that she is too big for now...whether it be clothes, shoes, toys, she says,
"save this mom...we need it for the new baby!"
She loves to talk about the baby
and thinks it is so weird that she can talk to it through my stomach.

PRAYERS FOR THE BABY
I pray that I remember this is a precious gift from God and we are entrusted to raise it and care for the baby. This responsibility is one that Joe and I are so happy to have but do not take it lightly. We want to be diligent in our parenting responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment