Tuesday, February 2, 2010

funday monday!


Yes I am well aware that it is actually Wednesday but I have not had time to post any of the fun crafts that I did on my day off {Monday!}

We are having a Valentine's day party at my parents house and I want to make some decorations...so I found this cool wreath to make!! If you want to make one too go here: http://simplesagedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/crepe-paper-wreath.html




I also have been wanting to make a scarf out of a shirt I bought at the Dollar Store. Did you know that the Dollar Store sells clothes?? I am always amazed by the things you can buy at that store. Anyway...I have been putting off making this scarf because it involved using the sewing machine and I have never used the sewing machine. Anyway it turned out great and I even had enough material to make NC one. She loves it...and actually has not taken it off!! If you want to make one here is how! http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2009/08/super-easy-t-shirt-scarf.html




This is a picture of her having a little snack in her PJ's and the scarf!!


Last but not least in Funday Monday...I was searching through my mom's thread to find a color to match the scarf and I found this earring making kit that has never been used so I decided to make a pair of earrings!! I think they turned out fantastically!!



I am super excited about the potentially for snow this Friday night because that means I can maybe be stuck in the house on Saturday to finally paint my office upstairs as well as start working on some of the furniture in my basement!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment