Sunday, January 31, 2010

Norah Claire





Check out that curly hair...she obviously does not get that from me! She is lucky to have it and I cannot wait to style it all the time!...shhh, sometimes I put mousse in it!

NC is quickly approaching 22 months old...and I must say I cannot hardly believe it! She is super smart and I love her so much. I think I am writing about her tonight because she is spending the night at my parents and I miss her so much. I just saw her 30 minutes ago and she would be asleep anyway right now...but I miss her. I even have to close her bedroom door so I can think she is sleeping in there.

She picks up on everything you say and understands it. Today I told her she looked cozy...and she said "oh cozy". She knows that the alphabet starts A, B, C. After that, she pretty much says whatever letter she wants. I, S, A, I, R....hahaha!

I think the coolest thing she has done lately is in the last week she has used the toilet like 10 times!!! She is not quite telling us she has to go potty and she surely does not have dry diapers. But I am thrilled she is getting the idea. She even got a Dora potty chair so she is super excited to use that! Today she wore her first pair of pull ups! She is growing up!

Awwwwww......these days are so far away and then I couldn't have dreamed how much I would love her today!



When I was 9 months pregnant with her I went to a Michael Buble concert and I think that is why she loves him so much. We are crazy about "Haven't met you Yet" Track 5 on the Crazy Love CD. She loves dancing to it and singing. The only part she sings is "I Get, I get." She screams it in the car and it is adorable! The lyrics are, " I will give more than I get" for some reason she picked up on the " I get". When the song ends she says more please! haha!

On a super side note... I inherited 2 new pieces of furniture this weekend...a great craft desk and a hutch for Andrea's house. I will post soon! I love furniture, I have many aspirations to fix up a lot of furniture I am storing in my basement {and Andrea's} Will post more on that later!

Love the little things, they are the most important!

2 comments:

  1. What a smart cookie you have! So cute! Oh, and she's absolutely adorable! Lucky girl with curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahhh, I love her! She's such a beautiful baby. I feel like you were just pregnant with her--and now she's singing Michael Buble (kind of). Love this blog. and you. duh.

    ReplyDelete