Friday, February 26, 2010

the sweet things


I wanted to chat a little about about my husband, Joe. Lately, I have been thinking a lot about how much he points me to Christ and I am so unbelievably thankful for him. I don't know if I ever realized how much he is a servant to Norah and me. He is always willing to step up and help with Norah. He does not let me parent and he be in the distance, he is right in and bold and is a great husband and father.

He is so much more than that though. I love that he knows truth and sticks to what is true, noble, right, lovely, and admirable. He is always striving to do right in God's eyes and does not waiver much in that truth. He does not live his life off of emotions but of truths. This quality is something I could learn from everyday.

I just love him and I wanted all of blogland to know how great of a guy he really is!

2 comments:

  1. Christina! This is my first time at your blog!
    What a sweet post about your beau! And I loved looking through your home transformation....it turned out beautifully!

    I hope that you are doing so well!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete