Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh how I missed you

February did not seem as long this year as it has in the past...but I am always excited to see March arrive!! I always used to anticipate March so much because nothing was better than a week in the sun for Spring Break...oh where did those years go!! This March is a little bittersweet however because I feel like it is my last chance to enjoy down time before the craziness of April arrives and I head back to school for two intense years learning how to be a nurse. {I don't think Spring Break is included in those years}

In March I plan to enjoy quiet nights at home with the family free from exam deadlines and study sessions.

I also plan on taking this "new" to me handy tool that my dad had and begin and hopefully finish some of the furniture pieces I have collected recently that are in some serious need of TLC. The handy tool is a mouse sander...it is perfect for cutting down on time and labor to sand furniture before it is painted.The nice weather man on the news this morning said the weekend is supposed to be in the 50's...perfect weather to drag all of this furniture out onto the driveway and sand until my hearts content! I am really excited to get these projects underway and even more excited to keep the mess to a minimum! I hope my weekend stays free enough to do this!

Also a little side note...March is National Craft Month, so get inspired and create something cool this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment