Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy Busy

Things have been busy around here lately.

Norah is growing and growing before our eyes...we are taking a parenting class at church that is really helping us try to figure out how to discipline her, train her, and love her well. It is such a relief to know that yes we can have resources helping us know what the heck we are doing but it is God's power alone that will change her little heart...oh how I desire for Him to change her heart. I think I will be like the persistent widow in praying for her...I guess every parent is like that for their children.

Well...the time is almost here, I got the final coat on the bookshelves in the office and hopefully shortly the room will be completed...finally! phew!

I made homemade meat sauce tonight for dinner with my homemade bread. It was pretty good and everyone seemed to think it was a hit!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spaghetti-Sauce-III/Detail.aspx



Here is the link to the recipe if you would like to try it out for yourself...it seriously was as easy as pouring prego over ground beef. Try it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment