Thursday, March 4, 2010

so productive

today seemed like a super productive day!! I am afraid to type this because I don't want to speak too quickly but for the last 6 months I have been struggling with horrible almost constant nausea due to an ulcer. After many different medications I think I am finally on one that is healing!!! For about 2 weeks I have been practically nauseous free!! It has been freeing but scary at the same time because I keep expecting it to come back with a vengeance.

I have been thinking about how thankful I am to be feeling better today because today was a day that I truly feel like I pushed myself to my old limits and it is 9:30 at night and I still feel good! I seriously feel like today was such an accomplished day. I feel like I have kicked into high gear since March hit because I have so many little things that I want to get done before I start school.

I hope that school is not as bad as I am making it out to be in my head...I seriously think that my life is officially over for 2 years. I of course am going to make it into a high priority but I am trying to do as much preparation as I can before April so that my family and I can be prepared for the change. I feel like I am "nesting" to have a baby. Trying to be prepared and getting everything all ready. I never thought I would say this but I truly wish I was having a baby. I was never a baby type {but that has changed!} If God was to bless us with a second little one I would be so excited!! We do however realize that it would be super difficult to get through nursing school while being pregnant and with a newborn so we would like to wait a couple years but oh how sweet that time will be when it comes!!

Now to go watch someone else have a baby instead...Jim and Pam!...oh I love the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment