Friday, March 19, 2010

fun friday!

So today has been a fun day full of getting things done.

This morning most of our family {dad, mom, andrea, NC, and I} got in the car early to go to an Estate Sale in Ft. Thomas. We are crazy over these sales. We find them in the local recorder but you can also get on their mailing list.

The Website is:
http://www.hsestatesales.com/

You always find things that you would love to buy and other good items to go home with. This sale was no different. I do have to say though that Andrea got the "find" of the day! She found a red "Le Creuset" pot. Retail value: $189.99...gently used estate sale price $15.00!! Shut up!

I have also been planning Norah's second birthday party...{I have to say it again, "SHUT UP"} I cannot believe she is turning 2. We are having a little cookout like last year, it is going to be a cupcake theme. The Pom Pom's from the Valentines Day dinner will definitely make an appearance and I am also doing some fun decorations that I get ideas from other bloggers. I am not a good creator of crafts but I am fantastic at recreating so I love DIY sections of people's blogs.
I also made Norah's Birthday invitations, no inspiration needed. They were plain but cute. We do however need to find her something to wear for her birthday. Typically she has a closet full of amazing dresses with the tags still on them {thanks to awesome Grandma's} but right now there is no outfit that is perfect for her party. I guess I will have to go shopping!


OHHH...

I knew there was something else I wanted to Blog about. I seriously have been wanting to tell all of blogland about this amazing online estate sale sight that I look at ALL the time. It is the website where I bought my sink that is going in the upstairs bathroom {still a work in progress.} I would post a picture of the awesome sink but the faucets {which are the coolest part} are being worked on at the moment. The sink is amazing, just take my word for it.

The website is:
http://www.ebth.org/

It is kind of set up like ebay...you bid on items and the top bid wins!!! It is awesome...really one of my top 5 websites to visit. Let me know what you think!

Have a great weekend...and hopefully the snow stays away!

I am finished with this:

...and ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment