Tuesday, April 13, 2010

back to school

Well I have a week and a day of nursing school under my belt. So far...so good. It is a lot of work {in which I was expecting} but I like the structure that school places on my life. In hopes of not sounding like the biggest nerd in the world, I feel like when I have things that need to be accomplished in accordance with a schedule I am better able to be motivated and able to time manage my life.

...with that in mind I am aware that it is only the second week and my presumptions could quickly crumble in the coming weeks.

I am excited to know that I serve a Big GOD and nursing school is a little step in the bigger picture of God using my life and being glorified.

This is the TRUTH I hope to remember over the next 2 years
...feel free to help me remember this truth!

Putting school aside we have done some really great things the last couple weekends...we had NC's second birthday, Easter, a trip to the zoo, a reds/CUBS game, and so much more!

I hope to share all of those fun things soon!

1 comment: