Thursday, April 1, 2010

new treasures

Another thing I love about the new season is the estate sales! Here are few things I have picked up that last couple weeks!


When I bought these I didn't know what they were {I just liked the color}
My dad told me they used to be on top on phone polls, interesting little tidbit

This window was cute but I have no idea what I want to do with it yet
I also found some awesome old frames that I plan to paint and make beautiful someday soon!


I also bought a neat table and 2 oak desk chairs on www.ebth.org the other day. They are great additions. Although Joe told me I was not allowed to paint any of them...we will have to see about that!

Also the upstairs bathroom and office are nearly complete...here is a sneak peak of the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment