Sunday, April 25, 2010

rainy day in

I am always a little grateful when it rains to know that my
EMOTIONS
do not change with the weather.
If my moods were made with the weather I would be in a
BAD mood
for about a week because it has been raining,
and RAINING, and RAINING!

I am soooo thankful that my
HOPE
is in the LORD! I am not changed with the weather
I am steadfast on HIM!


I think it is because of Gods grace we are given
good things in THIS life. He has blessed me with so many things
that are worthy of praise and most of those things
ARE THE LITTLE THINGS!

A little thing I am excited about today is
ALIAS!
A group of us have been watching this show.
We are starting on Season 2 tonight and I have been
sooo looking forward to it!



Not only do I L.O.V.E. watching T.V. shows on DVD
but I also L.O.V.E. watching it with good friends.
I think there is something great about watching a GOOD show
spending QUALITY TIME with Good friends!

It is the little things!...and I am so grateful for them!

1 comment: