Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my love/hate relationship

Fall and I have a Love/Hate relationship




There are soo many things I LOVE about fall!



The Textures

The Sights





The Tastes

The smells!
{I absolutely love making pumpkin pies and cakes
with the nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon!}

The colors and the smells are truly magical!


HOWEVER...

There are two things that make the arrival of fall bittersweet!


I hate to see summer left behind and I really hate to see winter arrive.


Why does such a great season like Autumn have to come before winter?
...I guess it is a little gift that is given before the beasts of snow and ice arrive!

I am excited for all of the fun activities like bonfires, pumpkin patches, football games, and sleeping with the windows open but I am just not ready to let another summer go just yet!
















No comments:

Post a Comment