Wednesday, September 15, 2010

'over the taupe'

I don't know if it is just me but I never use ALL of the nail polish I purchase before it goes all gross and sticky and useless!

Well...my favorite nail polish has recently reached this fate and
I must say
I have been living in denial.

I keep putting it on...it has been uneven and bubbly and completely awful for months but I have not been ready to give the bottle up!

Every time I walk past an O P I seller I have to go in and look for "over the taupe"

I have been searching for months!...but. no. luck.

Then the other day I was walking through the Dilliards salon and decided to stop-

AND THERE IT WAS! Seriously, I almost flipped out...maybe a little "over the taupe" but I didn't care, I am thrilled.

Now I can gladly throw away the old bottle and enjoy the smooth evenly coated fresh one!

~ahhhh~

1 comment:

  1. HIlarious!! It's so true though about never using it all up before it goes goopy...and yet we still keep it..haha Love how you used the 'over the taupe' into the sentence...haha

    ReplyDelete