Tuesday, September 14, 2010

one more day!

Whew....well it has gone by fast but I am one skills/assessment lab away from completing
Quarter 2 of Nursing school!!!

I am really excited to take a little break from studying, writing, and constantly being confused about EVERYTHING I am learning!



On this break I plan to:

1. finish painting the den upstairs and hang the curtains that I took to my seamstress today

2. Take a nap

3. Work a ton in the bakery (as usual)

4. Go to Disney World. more importantly visit Joe's dad in Cocoa Florida and go to the BEACH!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Disney! We are going there too! When you guys going down? We will be there in late October. Is NC going with, or just a hubby/wifey get away? Also, what days do you have SG so we can plan a dinner? I guess I could have used an email too :)

    ReplyDelete