Wednesday, September 8, 2010

'our home'

Joe and I appreciate our house soo much!
I think almost everyday we say how much we love our home...
i think we appreciate it so much because we lived in many places that did not feel like
"home"
before we were blessed with our home!
We have been hard at work in our home again...
we have officially finished our half bath upstairs
{some day I WILL take a picture}
We are redoing the den upstairs and adding other touches to other rooms!
When I came across this picture in an email from a dear friend I realized that this picture is the epitome of what I want my house to feel like!



{We also love to have people over so if you are reading this consider it an open invitation!}

1 comment:

  1. Fine! I will consider that an open invitation :) Lets get together :)

    ReplyDelete