Saturday, February 11, 2012

Halfway there!

The Week

20 Weeks
It feels like sooo much longer because I found out when I was just 3 weeks pregnant.
Looking forward to the next 20 weeks.

Gender/Name

Still in shock it is a girl.
I am so excited to say, "my daughters" and "the girls"
We have said these phrases is conversations throughout the week...I like the sound of it.
As far as a name...
We are clueless at this point.
{Will keep you posted as things progress though.}

Cravings

hmmm...not a lot of cravings again this week.
I do eat a lot of sweet things.
I went one year without eating sweet things.
ie. cake, cookies, soda, ice cream.
{Well I think I have eaten enough of those things this week to make up for that year.}

Symptoms

Tailbone pain is back...(haha no pun intended, i am a nerd)
I was thinking earlier this week that I was happy it wasn't bothering me
Then on Thursday and Friday...it like cracks everytime I take a step.
ewwww

What Norah is saying

hmmm...nothing really sticks out but I think it is taking some time to get used to the fact that the baby is indeed a girl and what it means to have a little sister.
I think she is processing it all.

Prayers

This week Joe and I have talked a lot about what it means to have 2 girls
and the challenges that holds.
One may be talkative, the other shy.
One may be competitive one may not.
Their talents and hopes will be different.
We are constantly redirecting our hope and trust in the Lord
because the thought of 2 girls really freaks us out if we think about it.

Other

I am unofficially almost done with school.
The load has lightened immensely and I have a lot more time now.
I hope to get to spend tons of time with Norah.
I also hope to get Norah's new room construction underway
as well as transform Norah's room back into a nursery.
Ideas to come soon!

p.s.
She must know I am typing this because she is kicking as I am writing this post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment