Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 22

THE WEEK
22 weeks.

THE NAME
we have a short list but nothing we can both whole heartedly agree on...suggestions anyone???

CRAVINGS
Bananas and I really want to go to a Fish Fry on a Friday night.
The things you crave are soooo weird, I do not think I have ever eaten fish at a fish fry before.

SYMPTOMS
Heartburn.generalized aches and pains.
DO NOT hear me complaining though...it is worth all the pain!
What a Joy and Blessing to get to be carrying this little girl.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
The name she wants to use this week is:
SAMANTHA JOSEPHINE.
Dodo {aka Grandpa Boyers} placed that name in her mind.
Silly DODO.

PRAYERS/PRAISES
Okay...it's about to get real up in here.
All day yesterday I felt weird. I could not explain it any other way to Joe.
I just felt as though something wasn't right.
Well I got in bed early last night and realized my stomach felt really soft.
I could not feel the uterus resting on my belly button {where it belongs}
I got scared.
I realized I could not remember the last time I had felt the baby.
I told Joe I was going to give her one hour to wake up before we were going to the dr.

I started trying to wake her up.
Played music, walked around, ate sugary food.
45 minutes later I finally got ONE BIG KICK!
The best feeling in the world.
I do not take the movement I feel from her for granted.
It is wonderful to get kicked and punched by your little baby everyday!!

So today...we praise the Lord.
Thanking Him for being in control and being GOOD always.
Even in the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment