Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 21

THE WEEK

it is the 21st week!

THE GENDER/NAME

still a girl..so we think, ha.
The name list has become a little longer but nothing we both LOVE yet.

CRAVINGS

chinese food-yum.
I see a trip to Oriental Wok in my near future.
{I hope}

SYMPTOMS

horrible horrible tailbone/back aches.
it hurts to walk.sit.and lie down.
it is still awesome.
i have tried tylenol, sitting on pillows, and ice.
if anyone has any other ideas please let me know...i am desperate.
{and so is joe}

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING

She has been talking about all the things she has to teach the little baby.
Teach her how to behave during couch time.
Teach her how to make her bed.
Teach her how to write letters.
We went to the zoo today,
{oh yes...zoo in February, it was wonderful}
and NC said she has to teach the baby how to get in and out of the stroller correctly.
{she is going to be the best big sister}

PRAYERS

I pray for the girls relationship.
SISTERS
I have been thinking about the bickering and tattle-tailing that will ensue in our house.
I am already praying for patience and wisdom to deal with those fights.
Awww...it breaks my heart to think about how mean girls can be
...not to mention how mean sisters can be to one another.
I pray for Jesus...lots of LOVE in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment