Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 19-The Reveal

The Week
19 weeks!!

Gend
er
It's a GIRL!!
I have to say...we are shocked. Both of US.
I was absolutely convinced it was a boy...I would have bet our life savings on it.
Everything seems different about this pregnancy so I just thought.."cool it's a boy."
We had a gender reveal party last night with our family
...only 2 people wore pink, the 2 grandmas!
Everyone else wore blue...we all thought it was a boy.
Anyway..I could go on and on about how surprised we are but we are THRILLED to have a girl!
I am practical...
I love that I have 6 full bins of girl clothes waiting to be worn again in the basement!
Name
Wow...now we have to think of girl names
We were only thinking of boy.ha


Cravings

hmmm...not really jonesing for anything right this minute.
I am sure that will change.

Symptoms
The tailbone has stopped hurting as much..answered prayer.

But...my jeans are officially starting to get a bit tight.

What Norah is Saying
Norah just wants to talk about the baby.
She sits down for lunch and says, "okay mom...lets talk about the baby."
She was also brainstorming names yesterday...
she came up with all names of kids in her class, Curious George, and Clifford.

Today with Daddy she came up with all the things she could see...
"plate, cup, flowers, and spoon."

So we are thinking Ella Spoon McVicker...kidding

oh...to be a child! Love her.

Prayers and Praises
HUGE...huge...
huge prayer is that everything in the ultrasound looked great.
There was 2 cute hands, 2 little feet, a little heart with all 4 chambers, 2 kidneys, an intact spinal cord {which Norah called the teeth}...and a cute baby nose.

We are excited to meet her!

chao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment