Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 29

THE WEEK
29th week...approximately 10 more weeks depending on when the c-section will be planned.
 
THE GENDER
girl
 
CRAVINGS
cheese and crackers
pretzels and homemade ranch dip
Sprite
 
SYMPTOMS
She has been trying to make more room this week.
She has been nestling herself on the upper right side of my body and it is sooo uncomfortable when I am sitting for a long time and she does not move.  
She also moves sooo much at night.
It is a little exhausting.
She seems to wait until around 9:00 and does flips for like an hour.
I love staring at my stomach and watching it rumble.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
Well...right now I think she is realizing how her life will change.
We were eating lunch the other day and she said,
"hey mom...the next time we go to Disney World can just you, me, and daddy go?"
oops.
 
PRAYERS
After hearing that comment from Norah that has provoked some serious conversations between Joe and I.
We are excited that Norah will have a sister but we are well aware of the fact that Norah has lived the last 4 years of her life siblingless.
We do not think we have a child focused family and we work hard on not basing our lives completely around her...but she still has been the only child around for a while.
She has grown accustomed to that lifestyle and we are praying for wisdom and guidance on how to love Norah well in the midst of this huge transition.
God is a big God and I am so glad he loves us and has placed people in our lives that will speak truth to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment