Monday, April 23, 2012

30 weeks...wow!

THE WEEK
30 weeks
I know it is still far away but close at the same time.
I just primed Norah's new room over the weekend.
{with a huge help from my mom and my sister}
Not too many more weeks to get both rooms finished.
 
THE GENDER
girl.
name...unknown. still.
 
WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HER/SYMPTOMS
She is almost 3 lbs. and moving all the time.
She must have just gone through a growth spurt because my belly is a lot bigger and more prominent.
I think it happened overnight.
I am serious...I woke up one day and my belly was noticeably bigger.
Trying not to complain, just uncomfortable.
Maxi dresses are my new best friend.

CRAVINGS
sweets and soda.
The two things I did not eat for over a year I crave...go figure.
I eat them now.
 
WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
She is not saying much.
Because of what I talked about last week I decided to make them matching shirts.
{I will NOT be that mom who dresses them alike...often}
I just thought she would like the idea of them having a matching shirt.
So I made these out of freezer paper stencils.
They turned out cute and she liked them.
win.win.
 
PRAYERS
Still praying for Norah and the new ones relationship.  
Joe and I have been taking a parenting class and last night we learned about tattling.
whew...it was some good stuff.
I pray they are friends and are "for" each other. 
Excited to see each other succeed and cheer each other on.

No comments:

Post a Comment