Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!

THE WEEK
28th week
1st week of the last trimester!
 
THE GENDER
little girl
 
CRAVINGS
homemade pizza with olive oil {no sauce}, green peppers, feta cheese, and olives.
The Socrates from Dewey's would satisfy as well!
 
SYMPTOMS
no swelling yet...for that I am praising the Lord!
The belly is growing.
Still wearing normal shirts but all pants officially do not button.
I ordered one of these belly bands from Amazon...it is awesome to wear.
It is even allowing me to wear some shorts that would not otherwise fit.
I am really trying not to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes because I feel as though they are WAY overpriced for the amount of time you wear them so this belly band is making clothes go farther.
I hope to not have to buy too many maternity summer clothes...
{besides the bathing suit I already purchased for vacation!}

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
She loves to play Star Wars with a boy in the neighborhood and last night she found out the girl on Star Wars is called Princess Leia so she wants to call her sister Leia!

PRAYERS
Praying for the relationship between Norah and her.
I pray they can be close and share life together.
I have a great relationship with both of my sisters and I pray the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment