Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 37

THE WEEK
37th week
She is officially a full term baby!
Her official date of arrival is 6.20.12 but we would be happy to see her sooner!
 
THE GENDER
girl of course.
 
CRAVINGS
chocolate chip cookies
I will say...this may be more my brain talking rather than the baby symptoms.
Pre-baby and some of pregnancy I had not eaten only minimal sweets in over a year, well after the arrival of our little bundle of joy I plan on going back on the no sweet train so I think my brain is telling me to eat as much as I can...and I am happy to oblige. 

SYMPTOMS
I hit the 30 lbs. mark...awesome!
Pregnancy shirts are starting to be too small.
These shirts that seemed huge only a few weeks ago are now not fitting over the ever increasing belly.
Joe was at camp this week so of course weird symptoms occurred.
For instance...weird light headedness at night.  Weird pains in the middle of the night.
Increased swelling at night...are you sensing a trend!  I am glad he is home!

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
I do have one thing Norah said this week that has nothing to do with the pregnancy but I love it.
We were having a conversation about self control and why it is hard to not do the right thing.  Then she said, " Hey mom, isn't self control one of the blueberries of the spirit?"
I love it.  LOVE IT!
It was a hard week with Joe not being around and she was really trying to press her limits and we had not talked about the fruits of the spirit for weeks and weeks and for her to bring it up in the midst of our discussion was precious and perfect.  
I had renewed faith through her in that.
God is at work...and for that I am thankful.

PRAYERS
Praying for the delivery and recovery afterward.
I have been thinking about the entire process of what all happens and I will say I am a little apprehensive.  It is a LOT of work after the baby is born when you have a c-section to feel normal again and I am trying not to dread the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment