Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 39

THE WEEK
the week is here...she will be born on Wednesday!!!
6.20.12

THE GENDER
girl!

CRAVINGS
We went to a cookout for Fathers day and I ate boxed brownies...
I could go for more of those right now!!

SYMPTOMS
Really feeling great!
I am sore at the end of the day, but that is because I am doing a ton.
Cleaning the house, playing cornhole, shopping.
I feel so blessed that I can feel this great even though I am so close! 

Joe and I are also so surprised with how excited we both are!
I think the last time everything was so unknown,
 this time we are just so excited for the entire adventure!
I love sharing this time with him.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
She is just so excited that her baby sister will be home at the end of this week.
She wants to take her to the library, to the park.  
She wants to teach her the letters and how to read.
She cannot wait to learn how to change her diaper and rock her to sleep.
She knows it is happening and is so excited to bring her little sister home!

PRAYERS
Just praying for a calmness and easy for the rest of this week.
We will be in the hospital until at least Friday.
Joe and I are sad to not be spending time with Norah as much and we greatly anticipate being able to come home.
We pray that Norah is good and feels loved throughout the busyness of this week.
We pray for time to rest and to enjoy our new baby.
We pray for great opportunities to spend with family and friends that visit.
We pray for a healthy baby girl.

Praise God for through Him all Blessings Flow!!

1 comment: