Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 38!!

THE WEEK
38th week
The doctor said I am measuring full term so all signs point to go for the 20th!

THE GENDER
girl.
All of the clothes, toys, bedding, carseat, hospital bag, and everything else is in place.
So exciting!

CRAVINGS
No new cravings...same old, same old.  
What will be my excuse to eat whatever I want in a week from now??  hahaha!

SYMPTOMS
I must say...this pregnancy has been good to me.
Which I am encouraged by because it makes me excited to be pregnant again someday!
I just feel tired and cannot move quickly...anywhere!!
Norah and I spent practically everyday at the pool this week...it was so awesome!
Swimming does wonders on the stiffness I have been feeling.
It was absolutely wonderful to get to spend such good times with Norah and Joe this week.
I never want to forget the time we had as a family of three as we anticipate our family of four!

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
Norah this week wants her baby sisters middle name to be "chick fila cow".

PRAYERS
Praying for the surgery and the doctors.
The last c-section I had was a little rough.
The spinal did not work to its full effectiveness and they ended up putting me under general anesthesia.
This was hard because I was super drowsy the rest of the day.
I would like to be present more for the hours after our little girl is born!


not far now...thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment