Tuesday, June 5, 2012

week 36

THE WEEK
36th week
THE GENDER
girl girl girl!
CRAVINGS
Shaved ice with flavored sugar poured on it!

SYMPTOMS
The swelling has decreased so that has been a huge prayer.
Sleep is still an issue but overall I truly cannot complain too much being this close to the end.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
Norah cannot wait.  
The cutest thing she has been doing lately is talking to the baby.
She will come up randomly, press her face against my belly and say sweet things like,
"hi baby sister...you are coming out soon.  We cannot wait to meet you!"
and "i love you!"
Super excited!
PRAYERS
Well the vacation is over this week and it is back to full time nesting.
I got to organize the little lady's room.
Clothes are in drawers, wash cloths and burp clothes are all in order.
Randomly this week I felt the need to go buy pacifiers 
{weird I know...but I felt better after they were purchased}
The crib is up and the bed is made.
I also cleaned out a whole bunch of totes in the basement.
I guess when I nest I want to entire house organized and cleaned before she comes!
I also did hours upon hours of research on using cloth diapers.
I have FINALLY decided I think we are going to go for it.
I am really excited to try to use these...they are better on the wallet and the environment.
When I get them purchased I will definitely blog to let you know what I think and if I thought it was a good idea.  
Things are truly coming together.
I AM SOO EXCITED TO MEET HER!

So...after all of that the prayer is to get some good rest before she comes.
I still have things I want to get done but I also want to be as prepared as I can for her arrival and that means resting a bit more than I have been doing these days.

Also.a little picture from the week!
Gotta love the skirts and dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment