Thursday, March 1, 2012

what a difference a month makes

it is crazy how my life has changed in the last few months. As of January 1st I no longer work at the bakery. My mom decided to downsize her business and so with me graduating it made sense to not work there anymore. Well I immediately worked in my role transition for school 12 hour shifts for 5 weeks!! This was a crazy schedule but I loved every minute of it. In the midst of that I had my last 2 HUGE nursing exams which I am happy to say I passed. Now I am DONE. Role transition is finished and I do not have one more test to take before graduating. I only have two more weeks before I am a:


{The pinning ceremony is Friday March 16th!!}


Life now is totally different. I find myself looking around the house wondering what I need to be studying and working on. Yes...I know I still have the national board NCLEX test to take and I will study for that, but as far as the hoops that I had to jump through for school...there are no more!!

Norah and I get to hang out all the time. We shop, play, go to the zoo, cook, and have fun. It is so nice to get to hang out with her all day long. We also get to do a lot of training. We are currently going through a parenting class at church called Growing Kids God's Way. If you have a 3 year old or older, I highly recommend the class. It is so great to learn how to raise our kids with a Biblical theory as well as provide practical ways in which to raise our kids.

I do plan on getting a job as a nurse...not sure if that will happen before our little girl comes or not, but in the mean time I will enjoy this time I have. I also look forward to summer so we can hang out by the pool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment