Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 24


THE WEEK
24 weeks and counting
The second trimester is winding down.

THE NAME
Okay..this is a touchy subject.
There is nothing we both LOVE.
We have read through hundreds of names, tried a few out for a few days...and VETOED them all.
I really would like to have a few names picked out then narrow it down after she is born, but even that is hard right now.

CRAVINGS
I just eat...a lot.

SYMPTOMS
I feel like there are just a few more weeks of feeling "GOOD" before you just cannot wait to meet her and for her to be out.
I already feel myself getting excited to meet her and hold her and love her. CANNOT wait!
I am feeling bigger and the belly is starting to get in the way.
We are going on vacation just a couple weeks before our due date {shhhh, do not tell my doctors}
so I bought a pregnancy bathing suit...ewwww.
All worth it...but ewww none the less.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
Norah bought a baby doll with her own money this week.
She is going to learn to change her diaper, wrap her in a blanket, and she is even struggling to come up with a name. She is excited to take care of her baby and learn how to care for the new baby well.
Love her and I am excited to see her be an amazing big sister.

PRAYERS
I am so excited to meet her I just pray that we can raise her well and do what is right with raising both of our daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment