Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 26

The Week
26th week.

The Gender
Girl.
Name still unknown.

Little facts about her: she weighs around 2 lbs. and the statistics say she should be around 14 1/4 inches long so I assume she is about 12 inches long because lets face it...height is not on our side!
She opens and closes her eyes and probably has found her fingers to suck on! She might even have enough hair that you would be able to determine the color and texture of it.
How awesome is our God!!
When I lay in bed at night and think about her and how she is growing inside of me it blows my mind. I think just the idea that she is inside of me is just a testament of How Big and Real our God is. What a gift he has entrusted us with.
It is so cool that just sitting here being still I can feel her fluttering and moving around.

Cravings
hmm...cravings have not been as rampant lately.
All food just sounds good to me. I find I get full really quick though because I think she is invading the stomach room a little bit.

Symptoms
My achy breaky body.
Poor Joe...my legs have started to ache more as well as my hips and back.
Besides that I feel great.
I have found a machine at the gym that seems to help me find relief from the hip pain.
It is a glorious machine.
I also have enjoyed playing tennis a couple times already this year but I must say I definitely pay for it later on in the day with stiffness.


What Norah is saying

She is constantly thinking of things she will have to teach her sister.
She will make a great teacher.

Prayers
Joe and I do not take lightly the responsibility that God places on us to raise our children. He entrusts these little lives to us to love and raise up well. I pray that I can diligently and without ceasing raise these girls to love the Lord and love others well. I fully am aware that I cannot change their hearts BUT I have faith to know that GOD can.

No comments:

Post a Comment