Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 27!

THE WEEK
27th week
about to say good bye to the 2nd trimester
i will miss you!
Thankfully...there is a newborn waiting at the end of the third!

THE GENDER
GIRL. GIRL. GIRL.
The more I think about it the more excited I get about the fact we will have 2 girls!

CRAVINGS
It is weird...food in general just sounds awesome to me!
I could eat about anything, at any time.

SYMPTOMS
I think she had hiccups this morning.
I had my hand on my belly and I was feeling a very rythmic movement.
Joe felt it also...so fun!
I also jogged a 5k this morning with some serious walk breaks in between.
I have ran a 5k every month since I have been pregnant.
Every month I wonder if I will be able to do it the next month.
It was hard, I am sore and stiff.
It is good to workout though and I appreciate doing it during pregnancy.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
oh my gosh...she has been sooo funny this week.
She is determined to feel the baby move but does not hold the patience to sit there until she does so she pretends that she can see the baby move.
She will say, "oh mom, I just saw the baby move."
It is not real movement but she wants it to be so badly.
The other day she was sitting at the kitchen table and I was walking away from her.
She all of a sudden says, "MOM! I just saw the baby move, she is in your back now!!"
Clearly does not understand the concept but I love her effort and desire to experience the baby movement.

PRAYERS
This week I have been praying for my attitude. As the second trimester winds down and the third one is beginning I am scared and not excited about it. My belly will get a lot bigger, the aches and pains will continue to rise and I pray that I can experience all of these things with an uncomplaining heart inside and out.
I am also really excited to meet her...now I just have 12 weeks to finish 2 bedrooms! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment