Sunday, March 18, 2012

week 25- 15 more to go!

THE WEEK
25th week

THE GENDER/NAME
still a girl.
Norah keeps asking, "when the baby grows up will she be a boy?"
genders still confuse her.
Name is still unknown, we have one we have been saying a lot this week...it is a possibility!

CRAVINGS
UDF chocolate malts which happen to be on sale currently!

SYMPTOMS
belly getting bigger.
it is hard to bend over.
I was pulling weeds and playing tennis this week.
Both activities were hard to bend over multiple times.

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
She is constantly asking when her baby sister will arrive.
I really should get her a calender.
She knows we still have to make it through her birthday, Easter,
mommys birthday, daddys birthday, and vacation before the baby arrives.

MOVEMENT
Norah really wants to feel the baby move but she is not patient enough to do so.
My favorite thing is to lay down at night and watch my belly flutter.
She is sooo active in the late evening.
This week was the week of my NURSING SCHOOL PINNING!
Norah said to me the day of...
"mom, I hope the baby doesn't kick while you are getting pinned that could hurt."
ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment