Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week 31

THE WEEK
week 31
 
THE GENDER/NAME
Girl.
Name: we seriously have no clue.
I wish we did...I think I would shout it from the rooftops if we did!
I cannot wait to meet this little lady...but I also cannot wait to name this lady as well.
We are thinking day and night.  
 
CRAVINGS
everything bad for me.
This week I really wanted a chicken salad sandwich.
I ate one..it was good!

SYMPTOMS
big big belly.
It is starting to really get in the way.
Sleeping has become uncomfortable.
 
WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
On Saturday night we were at a party and there was a little 3 month old girl there.
Norah was soooo cute with her.
She kept wanting to kiss her, touch her face, and love her.
It gave me hope.
Maybe she is all talk and she actually will be soft and sweet with her.
 
PRAYERS
Praying this week for continued development and growth.
As much as I do not like the size of my belly, it is a great sign to know that she is growing.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH ALREADY!
I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment