Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Beach addition!

THE WEEK
35 weeks
THE GENDER
girl.
name...still unknown
CRAVINGS
hmmm...we are on vacation so I ate so much but I cannot think of anything I was craving.
The first day we did eat at the Salty Dog cafe and I really wanted their chicken salad sandwich
I thought about that all week...I never got the sandwich.
SYMPTOMS
swelling has arrived with a vengence.
So...when our family travels to Hilton Head one thing we love to do it bike ride to Starbucks every morning.
Ever since we planned vacation it was always assumed I would not participate in this beloved tradition.
Well...We get there and I could not resist.
I was able to ride and it was glorious.
Not only was I so happy to get to participate but it was also therapeutic for me.
We would bike about 3 miles each way and afterward my hips would feel good and I was not stiff at all.
On the last day however I noticed my hands were going numb on the ride home.
Swollen hands and feet were quickly the result...and they have stuck around ever since.
Saturday we had to drive 12 hours home in the car...ohh the swelling.
Not fun.
 I also realized this past week that I think I am done being pregnant.
I am so excited to meet her that I am ready for her.
Only 4 more weeks...oh happy day!

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
She is soo excited to take her sister to the beach next year. 
She would pretend like her baby sister was floating in the ring next to her when she was in the pool.
{most adorable thing ever!}
She wants to build sand castles with her and sleep in the same room with her.
PRAYERS
Praying for continued growth for our daughter since she is small.
I am also praying for this swelling in the ankles.
It came on so suddenly I want to keep a close eye on it and if the swelling does go away I would not be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment