Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 32

THE WEEK
Week 32
All week long I thought it was week 31 so it was a nice surprise that I was actually an entire week ahead.
Also...We scheduled the c-section so we know this little lady will be here on 
Wednesday June 20th!

THE GENDER
girl...name still miserably unknown.
 
CRAVINGS
At Youth group last Wednesday night for snack we had Chick-fila.
We were able to take home a gallon of their sweet tea.
I had never had this before...but I was craving it and drank the entire gallon.
{why do I crave things pregnant people should not be eating/drinking?!}
Also...craving granola.
I eat huge bowls of it...often!
 
SYMPTOMS
The phase of unsettled sleep in upon me.
For weeks and weeks and weeks I have not been able to turn over in bed without being woken up by pain...but this week-I cannot sleep.
I am uncomfortable.
My belly is now big enough that it lays against the mattress when I am on my side and it hurts.  
So I sleep with endless amounts of pillows.
tucked here there and everywhere!

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
Oh....she is sooo excited now to have a baby sister.
She cannot wait to get her christmas pictures taken with her.
{weird I know!}
Norah...is awesome and will be an amazing big sister.
She will also learn how to share...excited about that!
 
PRAYERS
Really just praying for the last weeks of this pregnancy.
I am not miserable yet...so very thankful for that!
I am also rejoicing in the fact that I feel as though I have been feeling better than I have for most of the pregnancy thus far.
I have been working really hard on getting Norah's new room finished.
It has been a ton of up and down, priming, painting, nailing, measuring...lots of work.
I am always exhausted at the end of the day...but glad to be able to do the work.

I have a huge goal though...we leave on vacation in a little over a week.
I want to have Norah's new room done, the nursery all put together. 
Baby stuff organized and baby clothes all clean and put away.

We will see!  
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment