Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week 33

THE WEEK
33 weeks...holy moly.
 
THE GENDER
girl
 
CRAVINGS
hmmm....soda.  All kinds of soda.

SYMPTOMS
continued trouble sleeping.
I am also to the point where I do not move anywhere fast.
I feel as though it takes me forever to get from place to place.
This week was also full of nesting.
I worked so hard on Norah's new room.
The goal was met.
Norah is moved into her new room.
Some baby clothes have been found, cleaned, folded, and placed in the baby room.
Bottles were found {still need to be washed}
But...things are getting done.
For my birthday, which was Wednesday, my family came over and helped finish Norah's room on Wednesday and move all furniture all over the house on Thursday.
Truly the best birthday gift my family could give me.
Joe and I needed the help and acts of service is definitely speaking my love language.
I was also given a Kindle Fire from Andrea and Dave and I absolutely love it.
I never even knew I would want one...but I love it!

WHAT NORAH IS SAYING
She is still super excited about the baby.
She even leans over my belly and says, 
"baby can you hear me...I love you!"  -so precious.
She also is so excited about her new room. YES!
 
PRAYERS
Praying for rest these last few weeks.
I worked so endlessly hard this week I would like to really rest and be patient for her arrival.
I am so excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment