Monday, January 11, 2010

Craftday Monday!



I woke up this morning and decided it was a good morning to start fixing up my craft area in the basement. Last night I was researching something I could make my sister for her birthday and I woke up this morning inspired. As of right now I have a beaten down dresser and a shelving unit. I hope I can turn it into a usable space for crafts as well as a wrapping area. Since it is in my basement I am not sure how cute it will be...so we will just have to see what kind of creativity I have. My Aunt Jane is super creative and probably has a killer craft area at her house, maybe I will call her up to get some advice. If it is not cute I am sure I will make up for it in organization. I love organization and my entire house reflects that. All in all, I am not expecting any miracles just a usable space. Above is what I am envisioning. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment