Thursday, January 7, 2010

success

Well...the second trip to IKEA was a success. Not only did I get Norah's hat back (which I am still shocked it was there) and I was able to get the pictures that were out of stock at the last visit...I was able to come home with a lot more great finds. I have a theory about IKEA now. I think that you should first go to IKEA and check out all the good things they have to offer. Then you go home and look around your house and process what you think would be good to purchase then you go back to IKEA and make perfect purchases. I love that store...ohhh the little things.

Norah is now 21 months old...I can hardly believe it and she talks all the time. She copies what you say, sings to songs, and loves talking about all of the things she observes. Sometimes the way she says words are not understood but still super cute. For instance, the way she says Snow. She says, "ohhhh, nose." Today we took her out in the snow for the first time ever. Last year see was still too little but this year she is perfect. We put her on the sled. And she says
"ready, set, go" and you go down the little bunny hill. Seriously...she is so much fun. I always cannot wait to get her up in the morning and never want to put her to bed at night.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment