Wednesday, January 20, 2010

things i love!

I am a sucker for products...advertisements were made for me. I like certain cars based on the commercial...slogans are fantastic. So...since I do love products I like to test them out I thought I would let you know what I think about certain items.

The Swiffer Dust

The Swiffer duster has changed my cleaning style forever!! Before I discovered this magnificent invention, I hated dusting. I actually did not do it very often because I just felt as though I was moving the dust from one place on the dresser to another. That has all changed!! It works so well...I dust all the time now. Up high, way down low, heck I even use it in my car.

Now...where to purchase it. I would recommend Sams club. I like it there because you can get a lot of refills for little money. Also, if you go right now they have a fashionable pink for Breast Cancer color...which is a nice bonus. Why not clean with something cute! Seriously... I can hear the cries from the closet from my old dust rag crying because of being replaced! {see Swiffer commercial on TV}

The Swiffer Sweeper

Not to be confused with the Wet Jet product. I have actually never used that...but the swiffer sweeper {like the duster} has revolutionized the way in which I clean my floors. I have hardwood floors and a dog that sheds hair. We have people over our house many times a week and I don't want people to just notice the nice dog hair clumps all over the floor. Again...I used to use a broom and a dustpan. No more...swiffer is the only thing I use. It is quick, easy, and mess free! It comes with electrostatic dry sheets and wet sheets. The wet sheets are perfect to use this time of year to clean up the shoes marks left from the snow. I would not use the wet sheets to clean your floors though. They dry out way to fast, good ol' hands and knees are the best way I still know how to scrub floors, but for a quick clean up the wet sheets with the Swiffer is the way to go. Swiffer does give cleaning a whole new meaning!

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

This product I was pretty skeptical on. I thought...yea right they always say things like that work then you buy them and they don't work at all. I was skeptical until my mom went to use it on her white tile floor. She has lived in her house for 15 years and since they day she moved it there has been a black cuff mark on the floor. No matter how many times she has scrubbed that spot it has never gone away. Until the day she used the magic eraser. Believe it or not, the spot is gone. I was amazed and find myself anticipating the day Norah colors all over the walls so I can use this trusted product!

...That's it for now but there is surely more beloved products to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment