Wednesday, January 6, 2010

first time blogger

so...I got this idea yesterday that I wanted to start a blog...so here I am. I am not sure what I want the direction of this blog to be so until I figure that out I guess I will just talk about life.

I titled this blog "it's the little things" because I feel like that is a good description of my life. I love the little things in life. I think I get excited most about the little things...I look forward to the little things. My husband loves that I am this way because it makes pleasing me easy I think. I don't think I have high expectations about much so pretty much everything seems fun. For example...I get to go to IKEA for the second time in 4 days today! I am super excited about that. I have to go back because:
1. Norah lost her cute knitted hat there...just a shot in the dark I called them yesterday and they have it! -I was pleasantly surprised to know it is there.
2. I went to get a picture for my kitchen and they were sold out. This actually really bummed me out because those pictures were the only thing I went there for so I am glad I have another reason to go back!

...that's all for now I suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment